Home Entry Ramps and Options... safe and easy access to your home (click on image)
Barrier Free Bathrooms... balancing the need for safety, functionality and design (click on image)
Functional & Accessible Kitchens... kitchens designed to match your abilities (click on image)
Mobility Enhancing Lifts... assisting your movement from bed to mobility device or from room to room (click on image)
Building Your Independence
AccessAbility Options’ solid reputation comes from 20+ years of consistent, compassionate and personalized commitment to the design and modifications involved in creating accessible homes that are comfortable, safe and provide independence for people of all abilities.
Our extensive experience in barrier-free living includes:
- Handicap accessible bathroom modifications such as roll-in showers and walk-in tubs
- Overhead ceiling track lift and transfer systems
- Partnerships with suppliers of manufactured stair lifts, elevators and platform lifts including Vertical Platform Lifts (VPL).
- Wheelchair ramps
- Transfer aides and grab bars
- Accessible kitchen design with roll-under sinks and accessible cabinetry
- Door widening, threshold adaptors and door openers for accessibility to all the rooms of your home.
- Room additions
- Offering solutions based on ADA Compliant guidelines for those with disabilities as well as seniors.
Our team is fully licensed, and Certified Aging in Place Specialists (CAPS) from the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). We are approved through the MN Department of Human Services as well as Wisconsin waiver programs.